*As of January 2024 my custom books are closed until further notice*
It's always an honor to create custom heirloom pieces for customers.
Whether it means reviving a stone from a family heirloom to make something new, engraving a signet with your initials, sourcing a different stone to set in a current ECJ design, or creating a totally one of a kind piece from start to finish.
I work with many stones including but not limited to antique and recycled white diamonds, salt and pepper diamonds, colored diamonds, and sapphires.
I often work with clients remotely and offer video consults for a small deposit that will go toward the final price of the piece for any prospective custom projects, so even if you are not located in the bay area please drop me a line via the email form below and tell me about your custom idea.
While thinking of your custom project, please consider these questions and include the answers in your initial email:
1) What is your timeline?
2) What is your ring size?
3) What is your budget?
4) Do you have any inspiration photos representative of the piece you would like to make?
5) What metal type would you prefer?
6) What stones or gemstones are you considering, if any?
7) Where are you located?
Other factors to consider for custom work:
- My minimum for fully custom work is 2500. Fully custom work represents creating a custom design from the ground up. This is different than customized work which represents choosing an existing design and "tweaking", i.e. using existing design with different metal type, stone, etc.
- I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to begin crafting your order.
- Depending on the project, turnaround times can range from 2-4 months. Once I have an idea of the design you are looking for I can provide an estimated delivery date.
- Due to my schedule and being a one person business, I am only able to accommodate a very limited amount of in person appointments for custom projects every year. I do the majority of client work remotely with great success. If you are interested in meeting me and seeing the studio in person please inquire about my biannual open studio event.
Custom Hand Engraving
All hand engraving is done by an incredible artisan in San Francisco who solely practices traditional hand engraving - a trade that is quickly becoming a lost art in the jewelry industry. Each engraving can add 3-5 weeks of added time onto your ring - I promise it is worth the wait! Prices can range from $100 - $300 on top of the price of the ring depending on the number and size of characters as well as the font.
Questions for your Engraved Signet:
1) Which signet style would you like to engrave?
2) Please list the letters you would like engraved in their correct order within quotation marks.
3) Font: Cursive, Old English, or Roman?